Steel City Road Runners Membership
Register today and be a part of the action!
||The Steel City Road Runners have everything to meet your needs! Our RRCA and USATF-certified coaches plan three group events a week - track work/hill work on Tuesday evenings, easy runs/tempo runs on Thursday evenings and long runs on Saturday mornings.
We offer a variety of membership levels to fit into your training plan - whether it's a 5K, Marathon or just for fun.
are great for novice or experienced runners looking for group support. Annual membership dues include:
- Fully supported group runs with pace mentors, certified coaches and fluid stations
- Runner access to a private Steel City Road Runners area in the Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon Finish Line Festival
- Special clinics on nutrition, running form, injury prevention and more
- Discounts to local stores and races
- 15% off purchases at RunningWarehouse.com
All SCRR memberships are based on a calendar year. Each year, memberships will begin at the time of payment and expire at midnight EST on December 31. Membership cards will be mailed to registered addresses in January each year; anyone that registers after January will receive their membership card by the end of the registered month.
*Please note, NO refunds will be given for membership fees; memberships are NOT transferable.